Ocean Rodeo Roam HL-Series
R26,500.00 – R40,995.00
FREERIDE FOIL BOARD / SURF
For 2021 the airframes of the Roam 12 m and 14 m have been fine-tuned with a new shape and bridle configurations. These exciting modifications turn these larger Roam kites into fast turning powerhouses that will get you up and riding in the lightest wind conditions.
ALUULA composites, dacron and ripstop have been carefully selected to create a super light yet rugged 3-strut airframe with the flying weight being reduced yet again (weighing-in lighter than most single strut kites and on par with not strut kites).
The ultra-lightweight and deep foil profile in combination with a moderate arc provide sharp, responsive turns, maximum drift, and the low-end hover is sought out when freeride foiling, or drifting down the line.
With the Roam, there is no longer a need to compromise on stability and wind range in favour of no struts.
Further new features to be found on all 2021 HL-Series kites:
• New bladder install system = less weight / improved durability
• New strut and LE ends = less weight / improved response
• Refined inflation system = less weight / less drag
• Refined HL-Series seam technology = improved durability
• New low-drag bridle system = less drag / improved response
• Ultra clean airframe = less drag
Built for the dedicated wave rider, and with a moderate arc, the HL-Series Roam is a supremely fast turning kite, combined with a large sheeting range.
The HL-Series Roam’s low aspect ratio design and deep foil profile allow for maximum drift and low end power.